Grant Transit Authority’s Vanpool Program is for groups of five to twelve riders who share the same commute in Grant County. The cost of the van is determined by the size of the van provided. Payment divisions are determined by the members of the vanpool group but can be divided by the number of riders in the group.
For more information on Grant Transit Authority’s Vanpool Program and applications, please contact the Vanpool Coordinator, Brandy Heston at 509-765-0898 or email@example.com.
The ACCESS Program is service provided by Grant Transit Authority to eligible individuals whose conditions and/or disabilities make it impossible for them to use Grant Transit Authority’s fixed-route service. It is not cab service, emergency medical or social service transportation. ACCESS is a shared ride, curb-to-curb service, and travel time is required to be like that of the fixed-route bus.
To request an application for, or additional information regarding, ACCESS Service, please contact the ACCESS Program Coordinator, Saira Martinez at 509-765-0898 ext. 123 or toll-free at 800-406-9177. You can also request additional information via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bikes on Buses
Grant Transit Authority allows riders to utilize the bike racks on a first-come basis. Bikes can be loaded and unloaded at any GTA bus stop. Bikes are NOT allowed inside buses. Riders are responsible for loading and unloading their own bikes. GTA is not responsible for any damages incurred to or caused by bicycles on GTA property. No motorized bikes are allowed.
GTA Kids Club
Color the bus and our new logos! Then send it to Grant Transit Authority for a special prize! Be sure to provide us with your name and address so your prize gets to you without delay!
Send your Fun Bus color page to:
Grant Transit Authority
Attn: GTA Kids Club
PO Box 870
Moses Lake, WA 98837
Park & Ride Lots
Grant Transit Authority serves these Park & Ride lots with the following routes:
- Randolph & Highway 17 Routes 120, 121, 122, 123, 290, 310, 320, 321, 122W and 123W
- Highway 17 & I-90 Routes 260, 321, 360 and 260W
- George Park & Ride Routes 122, 123, 231, 270, 320 and 321
- Grant Transit Authority connects with AMTRAK and Trailways in Ephrata with routes 120, 121, 122, 123, 220, 250, 270, 280, 290, 310, 320, 321, 122W and 123W.
- GTA also connects with Greyhound, Routes 103, 112, 260, 360, 112W, and 260W, and the Grant County Airport routes 100, 101, 111, 122, 123, 290, 111W, 122W, and 123W in Moses Lake.